Skip to main content

Vlog~Sorry not Sorry, Babe!

 

Somehow this video became about leaks, grief, intuition, hidden treasure, and welcoming my husband back into our bedroom. 😅 Utah is in a drought… meanwhile my house is leaking everywhere. Pool equipment leaking. Things breaking. Water going where it shouldn’t. Me trying to catch my life in garbage bags. But underneath all of that chaos is a story about trusting my gut. I bought turf knowing full well it was probably not the smartest financial decision on paper. Honestly, I half expected Sam to come back from the dead just to stop me. 😂 Instead… I found treasure. While digging through storage under the stairs, I found Sam’s grandma’s silver that was hidden away for a couple decades! Silver tea set… that also happened to be worth enough money to pay off the turf before interest even kicked in. And while searching through all those forgotten boxes, I found something even more valuable: our wedding photo. A photo I had once put away during a season where I was angry, hurt, and honestly struggling to love him. Now it’s back in our bedroom where it belongs. “Welcome back to the bedroom, babe.” ❤️ This vlog is messy and funny and meaningful all at the same time — kind of like life lately. Welcome to Living Between Heaven & Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause of Death

  Babe!   What the heck?!   I picked up your Autopsy and Toxicology  report yesterday.    Cardiovascular disease?? Myocardial fibrosis?? Pulmonary edema???   How is that real? How does that equal this: How does this make sense? We get this report 👆saying your  biological age is 11.7 years younger than your calendar age and then 10 days later you are gone?! The only time I ever heard you mention something about your heart was a week before you died !  We talked about the surprising blood results concerning your heart and I asked you if you felt any of it.   You said: "No" with a mouthful of spinach. You admitted your heart hurt recently because we were fighting.  "Being distant from you has been really hard on me." You said.  "My heart hurt a lot." I thought you were being dramatic! 🙄🤯🥰. You said you were sure the next round of blood results in July would be better because we were better.   The only red flag w...

Passenger Seat

​Babe!   We have another driver!  I have mixed feelings about it. As with every new Hobi driver, no matter how good (or bad) they are behind the wheel, I fear for my life when I’m locked in the passenger seat. I try my best to be supportive and patient but I’m not a good copilot!  

Color

​    When I paint I am restored to a peaceful perspective on what is important in life and everything slows down and is calm. Also, when I paint, the kids don’t bother me. I think it’s because I do it in the main living room and they like being in the same room as me. They just hang out and enjoy the moment of mom sitting still and not talking to anybody. I recorded every painting session and found it interesting that I loved using the bright colors but the best parts of the time laps happen when I use black.  I hated using color number 22 and 24 because they were BLACK but I loved how it made the color pop in the video.  It’s true in life, our dark moments enhance our life and in a weird way actually make the color in our days brighter.  I took a break from painting because I didn’t want to complete the painting in one week. (I was booking it!") It sat untouched for over a week and I was in a funk that entire week.  Yesterday, I was so tired of being grump...