Skip to main content

Bank

​Hey Babe!  

I took Joshua with me to run a few errands. We went to the Bank and closed out one of your accounts and I am trying to hunt down the title for the van. I found the right bank but they said it was mailed. 🫣 I have no idea where it is. I’m changing both car titles into my name and needed a notoriety, so I had that done at the bank as well. I’m use to these transactions.  I carry your death certificate in my purse 🥺 

This particular bank happens to be located down the street from your burial so we stopped in to see you. 🥰


 some geese were roaming the property and left a poop mess everywhere but we were happy to see they didn’t poop on you!!  (Your neighbors weren’t so lucky). 

We removed your Christmas decorations. We’ve missed a few Sundays visiting you because we’ve been traveling for Maceys funeral. Joshua mentioned it had been awhile since we visited you and he also noticed it wasn’t windy. He decided it must just be windy on Sundays. 😊

On the drive home he asked me:

“Mom, what can I do with my money to avoid the inflation monster?” 😆

I asked him what money he was concerned about. He said: “I don’t have any money now, but I’m asking for when I do get some.” 🤓

He’s been watching Tuttle Twins. I know his questions would make your day! 😇


You’ve been on my heart today. I climbed into bed last night and cried. Didn’t see it coming. I just missed you a lot in that moment. I still can’t believe you’re gone. 

I could use your help getting the Christmas trees back on the top shelf in the garage. 🌲 

I guess I should thank you for the money I just took from the bank 🏦  it was a whopping $300 ☺️ I’m glad I stopped in to check if the title was in that bank. 🙃 I’ll use that money to pay for your truck registration that is due  👏 

Thanks for looking out for me Babe!  I love you 💕 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause of Death

  Babe!   What the heck?!   I picked up your Autopsy and Toxicology  report yesterday.    Cardiovascular disease?? Myocardial fibrosis?? Pulmonary edema???   How is that real? How does that equal this: How does this make sense? We get this report 👆saying your  biological age is 11.7 years younger than your calendar age and then 10 days later you are gone?! The only time I ever heard you mention something about your heart was a week before you died !  We talked about the surprising blood results concerning your heart and I asked you if you felt any of it.   You said: "No" with a mouthful of spinach. You admitted your heart hurt recently because we were fighting.  "Being distant from you has been really hard on me." You said.  "My heart hurt a lot." I thought you were being dramatic! 🙄🤯🥰. You said you were sure the next round of blood results in July would be better because we were better.   The only red flag w...

Passenger Seat

​Babe!   We have another driver!  I have mixed feelings about it. As with every new Hobi driver, no matter how good (or bad) they are behind the wheel, I fear for my life when I’m locked in the passenger seat. I try my best to be supportive and patient but I’m not a good copilot!  

Color

​    When I paint I am restored to a peaceful perspective on what is important in life and everything slows down and is calm. Also, when I paint, the kids don’t bother me. I think it’s because I do it in the main living room and they like being in the same room as me. They just hang out and enjoy the moment of mom sitting still and not talking to anybody. I recorded every painting session and found it interesting that I loved using the bright colors but the best parts of the time laps happen when I use black.  I hated using color number 22 and 24 because they were BLACK but I loved how it made the color pop in the video.  It’s true in life, our dark moments enhance our life and in a weird way actually make the color in our days brighter.  I took a break from painting because I didn’t want to complete the painting in one week. (I was booking it!") It sat untouched for over a week and I was in a funk that entire week.  Yesterday, I was so tired of being grump...