Skip to main content

1st Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Babe!!

For lunch, I served your homemade pasta sauce that you froze last year. 
It made me cry. 

We talked about trying to duplicate this and your enchilada sauce. It's something we love but no one bothered to watch you make it. I know is it takes you all day and the house smells amazing.  I'll never get that perfect kick. 😭 Fall Conference is when you make the enchiladas, Jarom wants to give it a try. 
I am so glad we had this in the freezer.  
Remember why you had to freeze it?

The day you were making it was the day we took Jadon to the Hospital for swallowing the magnets. We were there for 3 weeks so the sauce went straight to the freezer.
 Which oddly enough, is the exact day you died, one year later. 🤯


And we are finally enjoying it on our first Father's Day without you. 
February 27th is not a good day for us
 ðŸ’” 
Tonight, just before bed, Jadon poked a hornet's net on our bedroom patio and got stung by 3-4 of them. 😭
2-3 on his neck and shoulder
One on his chin.😖
I think he understands what I mean by: "The bee's will hurt you.  Don't touch."  
I tell him every day.
He recovered quickly.  He's so stinking cute even when he is sad. 
 He's going to need YOU to watch over him.  After his magnet issue, I started praying for angels to watch over him.  I'm glad it's you now. In fact, I pray for that very thing every night with him.  "Please have Daddy watch over me while he is in away from us in Heaven."  

I was talking about you with Jadon last week while we were watching the sprinklers.  I wanted to save this one for Father's Day.  I love that every time I blow a kiss he returns one to me.😆😘

 Today he did better repeating sentences.



Heaven was on on our mind today.

The red balloon 🎈 is from me 😘
I love you! 🤟
Stay close! 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause of Death

  Babe!   What the heck?!   I picked up your Autopsy and Toxicology  report yesterday.    Cardiovascular disease?? Myocardial fibrosis?? Pulmonary edema???   How is that real? How does that equal this: How does this make sense? We get this report 👆saying your  biological age is 11.7 years younger than your calendar age and then 10 days later you are gone?! The only time I ever heard you mention something about your heart was a week before you died !  We talked about the surprising blood results concerning your heart and I asked you if you felt any of it.   You said: "No" with a mouthful of spinach. You admitted your heart hurt recently because we were fighting.  "Being distant from you has been really hard on me." You said.  "My heart hurt a lot." I thought you were being dramatic! 🙄🤯🥰. You said you were sure the next round of blood results in July would be better because we were better.   The only red flag w...

Passenger Seat

​Babe!   We have another driver!  I have mixed feelings about it. As with every new Hobi driver, no matter how good (or bad) they are behind the wheel, I fear for my life when I’m locked in the passenger seat. I try my best to be supportive and patient but I’m not a good copilot!  

Color

​    When I paint I am restored to a peaceful perspective on what is important in life and everything slows down and is calm. Also, when I paint, the kids don’t bother me. I think it’s because I do it in the main living room and they like being in the same room as me. They just hang out and enjoy the moment of mom sitting still and not talking to anybody. I recorded every painting session and found it interesting that I loved using the bright colors but the best parts of the time laps happen when I use black.  I hated using color number 22 and 24 because they were BLACK but I loved how it made the color pop in the video.  It’s true in life, our dark moments enhance our life and in a weird way actually make the color in our days brighter.  I took a break from painting because I didn’t want to complete the painting in one week. (I was booking it!") It sat untouched for over a week and I was in a funk that entire week.  Yesterday, I was so tired of being grump...