Skip to main content

#ImomSoHard


Hey Babe,


#ImomSoHard!  I spent some time with Abi this afternoon, and left the boys home with Jace.  When I got back Jadon had major diarrhea and threw up on me. I knew something was wrong when he wanted me to hold him, so i grabbed a bunch of towels and cuddled with him.  It only took a few minuets and the job was done. Then he was back at bouncing off the walls. (see video) Our house smells like the sewer and is a total mess.  I did get the laundry I started, folded AND put away in the same day! 🤯 I know you'd be impressed with that. 😆 maybe you'd also be impressed with me spraying clothes and towels with the hose to remove vomit?

I had to be stern 😂 with the boys today and teach them how to behave when I am on the phone.  Jadon's little voice is so cute. He mimics sentences more than creates his own.   I was surprised at their response to me.  I need to use "Hobi Boys!" more often.  That got their attention.😆


Jadon is in bed next to me tonight with his tummy bubbling and nasty toots.  I hope he doesn't barf on me again.  He puts my hand on his stomach and says "Tummy hurts". I don't know what is going on.  Joshua threw up on Friday night also but felt fine after.  It was a sudden thing.   He never told me he was sick. If you were here, you'd be kicked out of bed tonight.  Joshua thinks it is "not fair" Jadon is sleeping with me.  I wonder if he will claim to be sick at bedtime tomorrow?

Hopefully we will sleep well.  I have a hot date with YOU tomorrow morning before school, at the Temple.  😇😘

The best part of my mom filled day was my ministering sisters brought us dinner.  It was SOOO nice to not have that to worry about.

🤟I Love You!! I'm giving you a pass tonight.  Don't stay too close.  We stink pretty bad.


Ps: I used your account at Deseret book today and you had store credit!  Conference edition was on YOU!  Thank you!! 🙏 🤩 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause of Death

  Babe!   What the heck?!   I picked up your Autopsy and Toxicology  report yesterday.    Cardiovascular disease?? Myocardial fibrosis?? Pulmonary edema???   How is that real? How does that equal this: How does this make sense? We get this report 👆saying your  biological age is 11.7 years younger than your calendar age and then 10 days later you are gone?! The only time I ever heard you mention something about your heart was a week before you died !  We talked about the surprising blood results concerning your heart and I asked you if you felt any of it.   You said: "No" with a mouthful of spinach. You admitted your heart hurt recently because we were fighting.  "Being distant from you has been really hard on me." You said.  "My heart hurt a lot." I thought you were being dramatic! 🙄🤯🥰. You said you were sure the next round of blood results in July would be better because we were better.   The only red flag w...

Passenger Seat

​Babe!   We have another driver!  I have mixed feelings about it. As with every new Hobi driver, no matter how good (or bad) they are behind the wheel, I fear for my life when I’m locked in the passenger seat. I try my best to be supportive and patient but I’m not a good copilot!  

Color

​    When I paint I am restored to a peaceful perspective on what is important in life and everything slows down and is calm. Also, when I paint, the kids don’t bother me. I think it’s because I do it in the main living room and they like being in the same room as me. They just hang out and enjoy the moment of mom sitting still and not talking to anybody. I recorded every painting session and found it interesting that I loved using the bright colors but the best parts of the time laps happen when I use black.  I hated using color number 22 and 24 because they were BLACK but I loved how it made the color pop in the video.  It’s true in life, our dark moments enhance our life and in a weird way actually make the color in our days brighter.  I took a break from painting because I didn’t want to complete the painting in one week. (I was booking it!") It sat untouched for over a week and I was in a funk that entire week.  Yesterday, I was so tired of being grump...