Skip to main content

I miss your face 🀟

 

 I love that you and I communicate so well in Bitmoji. πŸ˜‚  I'm mad because they've updated their avatars and now we don't look the same.  😑 Good thing I have a good stash of us in our texting thread to keep us alive.  I miss your face a lot.  I don't think it's a good idea to leave me here in charge of all the kids.  
It was my turn to make dinner tonight and it was so gross.  I can't even get a crock pot meal right!!  I found a recipe to use all that stake I thawed on Sunday.  The only good part about it was the smell.  It went straight from the crock pot into the garbage! 
God obviously knows this about me and knew you would be taken away from us, so I'm starting to see bigger reasons why Joshua and Jadon were sent to us.  They literally only eat PB&J, chicken nuggets and green smoothies, and are emotionally secure. (I'm sure there is a term for it.  Maybe emotionally protected is a better way of putting it.)  God's way of blessing all of us to  endure our situation without you. 

Jadon has noticed the picture frame is showing pictures of you.  I've mentioned before that I catch him watching it.  This morning I noticed he went to the banister and looked down at it right as he came out of his room before going downstairs.  He checked to see if it was turned on and then went down.  A few days ago I saw him looking at it and it was a picture of you skydiving.  I said: "Daddy flying like an airplane."  As the words came out of my mouth I wondered if I was causing a problem.  He see's a picture of you falling out of an airplane and never again in real life?? πŸ™„.  When he turned to go downstairs this morning he said: "Daddy, flying, airplane."  That's the only reason I figured out he was checking the picture frame when I saw him looking down into the living room from the banister.  I've seen him do it many times but I thought he was looking to see if Joshua was on the couch.
I've tried to get him to walk up closer to the picture frame so we could talk about you but he won't go near it.  He'll only watch from behind the couch.??  It made me happy to see he was thinking of you first thing this morning.


He still waits for it...πŸ˜†

The swimming pool is saving me right now.  They are in and out all day. Jadon never stops.
When they are OUT...
We talk about you with our hands. πŸ₯°πŸ€Ÿ
and they are always at my feet.

hahaha...see. Both of them are in the pic...at my feet πŸ˜†
One final pic for you:

It's your basil plant.  I let it die.  I'm mad at it.  It reminds me of you making me breakfast every morning.  It has been dead for as long as you have.  I finally tossed it today.  It made me sad.  I don't eat breakfast now.  See what's happening around here?  I'm killing herbs, making gross meals and we're missing your face!! 
Thanks for texting me today πŸ˜‡
I love you. so. much!
🀟
Your "Babes"
(Stay close)

It's a shame you're missing out on this face each morning!πŸ˜†
I wore your jacket to bed. πŸ₯°


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause of Death

  Babe!   What the heck?!   I picked up your Autopsy and Toxicology  report yesterday.    Cardiovascular disease?? Myocardial fibrosis?? Pulmonary edema???   How is that real? How does that equal this: How does this make sense? We get this report πŸ‘†saying your  biological age is 11.7 years younger than your calendar age and then 10 days later you are gone?! The only time I ever heard you mention something about your heart was a week before you died !  We talked about the surprising blood results concerning your heart and I asked you if you felt any of it.   You said: "No" with a mouthful of spinach. You admitted your heart hurt recently because we were fighting.  "Being distant from you has been really hard on me." You said.  "My heart hurt a lot." I thought you were being dramatic! πŸ™„πŸ€―πŸ₯°. You said you were sure the next round of blood results in July would be better because we were better.   The only red flag w...

Passenger Seat

​Babe!   We have another driver!  I have mixed feelings about it. As with every new Hobi driver, no matter how good (or bad) they are behind the wheel, I fear for my life when I’m locked in the passenger seat. I try my best to be supportive and patient but I’m not a good copilot!  

Color

​    When I paint I am restored to a peaceful perspective on what is important in life and everything slows down and is calm. Also, when I paint, the kids don’t bother me. I think it’s because I do it in the main living room and they like being in the same room as me. They just hang out and enjoy the moment of mom sitting still and not talking to anybody. I recorded every painting session and found it interesting that I loved using the bright colors but the best parts of the time laps happen when I use black.  I hated using color number 22 and 24 because they were BLACK but I loved how it made the color pop in the video.  It’s true in life, our dark moments enhance our life and in a weird way actually make the color in our days brighter.  I took a break from painting because I didn’t want to complete the painting in one week. (I was booking it!") It sat untouched for over a week and I was in a funk that entire week.  Yesterday, I was so tired of being grump...