Skip to main content

Guess What?

 

Remember when you took the boys to New York to watch the Knicks for Christmas in 2022?  (and got snowed in and missed Christmas at home with the rest of us?)

Well, the boys are on their way back!

Jace has been watching the playoffs.  Last week a big game was scheduled on Sunday.  He handed me his phone and told me to hide it till Monday.  He didn't want to know anything about the game on the Sabbath.  He decided he was going to wait and watch it Monday morning.  

Monday morning at 5:30am he is next to my bed asking me where his phone is and the password to your laptop so he can watch the game. 😂

Apparently it was a big game!  He made a highlight video, but all his friends are still out on missions and you are gone.  He didnt' have anyone to share it with but Jarom.  😆  He told me he kept getting excited to share it with you but then he remembers..😢


He decided to share it with Mr. P and then this happened: 😳🤯




Mr. P is sending Jace and Jarom to watch the Knicks play round 2!!



Tonight I dropped them off at the airport for a weekend of their dreams.  They were giddy on the way.  They talked about going to the game with you and how this game might be "The One" you three get to experience a win together. 🥰 

Jace thinks this a blessing for choosing to keep the Sabbath instead of watching the game.  He said if he watched the game on Sunday he wouldn't have made the highlight videos, which led to sharing it with Mr.P.

Babe, so many people are reaching out to us with love.  It probably won't surprise you to hear Mr. P did this.  Jace has good men in his life who are stepping up.  Go Knicks!

🤟Stay Close to them 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause of Death

  Babe!   What the heck?!   I picked up your Autopsy and Toxicology  report yesterday.    Cardiovascular disease?? Myocardial fibrosis?? Pulmonary edema???   How is that real? How does that equal this: How does this make sense? We get this report 👆saying your  biological age is 11.7 years younger than your calendar age and then 10 days later you are gone?! The only time I ever heard you mention something about your heart was a week before you died !  We talked about the surprising blood results concerning your heart and I asked you if you felt any of it.   You said: "No" with a mouthful of spinach. You admitted your heart hurt recently because we were fighting.  "Being distant from you has been really hard on me." You said.  "My heart hurt a lot." I thought you were being dramatic! 🙄🤯🥰. You said you were sure the next round of blood results in July would be better because we were better.   The only red flag w...

Passenger Seat

​Babe!   We have another driver!  I have mixed feelings about it. As with every new Hobi driver, no matter how good (or bad) they are behind the wheel, I fear for my life when I’m locked in the passenger seat. I try my best to be supportive and patient but I’m not a good copilot!  

Color

​    When I paint I am restored to a peaceful perspective on what is important in life and everything slows down and is calm. Also, when I paint, the kids don’t bother me. I think it’s because I do it in the main living room and they like being in the same room as me. They just hang out and enjoy the moment of mom sitting still and not talking to anybody. I recorded every painting session and found it interesting that I loved using the bright colors but the best parts of the time laps happen when I use black.  I hated using color number 22 and 24 because they were BLACK but I loved how it made the color pop in the video.  It’s true in life, our dark moments enhance our life and in a weird way actually make the color in our days brighter.  I took a break from painting because I didn’t want to complete the painting in one week. (I was booking it!") It sat untouched for over a week and I was in a funk that entire week.  Yesterday, I was so tired of being grump...